Sunday, October 25, 2015

REBOR DINOSAURS - On the Shelf

Here's a couple of shots of my current Rebor Dinosaurs collection. The upper shelf has the Ceratosaurus Dentisulcatus "Savage" and the newest release, Acrocanthosaurus atokensis "Hercules". The lower shelf sports Utahraptor ostrommaysorum "Wind Hunter", Tyrannosaurus Rex "King T. rex" and Yutyrannus huali "Y-rex". The T. rex is posed standing on a Schleich Triceratops (until the "Fallen Queen" diorama stand is released, because the big guy just won't stay standing with that little stone Rebor included as its stand. There's a Halo 1/35 scale driver that came with a die-cast vehicle in the foreground of the lower shelf for scale. I've framed each of their included information cards (with the exception of Utahraptor's - I need to go out and get one more frame), as well. If you'd like a review of any of the figures I haven't already done, say so and I'll do my best to post one...



No comments:

Post a Comment