Friday, August 9, 2013

Miss Tessmacher - JAKKS Pacific TNA Deluxe Impact Wrestling

Miss Tessmacher joins the ranks of JAKKS Pacific TNA Knockouts in Series 10. She's built on the same body as Series 9 Gail Kim, with notable paint differences, the addition of kneepads and (of course) a new head.


Tessmacher is one of my favorite Knockouts, and I was really looking forward to this figure of her. Unfortunately, the best I can say is that it's "ok".

HITS:

  • The articulation is good, standard fare for a female wrestling figure.
  • The card back shot of Miss Tessmacher is great.
  • The paint is mostly clean and sharp...mostly
MISSES:
  • Her head seems too big for her body- there's a bit of a candy-apple thing going on here
  • The face sculpt doesn't come close to doing this Knockout justice
  • Her teeth are way too white- even more so in person
  • There's a weird dark spot on mine's forehead. I don't think this would be a common QC issue, but you may not want to buy sight-unseen
  • I don't like the hair sculpt- too thick and pronounced
Miss Tessmacher is a passable figure that could have been lots better. The big head and face paint issues really hampered my impressions of her. It's really disappointing. I only hope that Taryn Tyrell fares better when her turn comes around...


No comments:

Post a Comment