Thursday, July 23, 2015

HERMIONE GRANGER - Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure Review

Today we have a guest review from a Harry Potter fanatic, my eleven year-old daughter...


Today I got 2 of the new Harry Potter  Funko POP! figures! I got Harry and Hermione and they are totally awesome! I love them! They were actually better than I thought they would be! They're also my first POP! figures. Hermione is my favorite character, so I'm going to review her first.

I think that they put a lot of detail into her considering that the size of the body in general is so small (around 4"). They put a Hogwarts crest on her robes and it is super detailed (it's also so tiny that you can't really pick out individual designs, but the colors and the intricate sections make it clear what you are looking at). The tie has red and yellow stripes, which are the colors of Gryffindor, and her shirt has tiny striped trimmings that match the tie. The skirt has indentations where ruffles are being portrayed and the robes have much larger ruffles all the way around. In addition to the ruffles, the robes also have a hood that is also ruffled and super detailed.

My favorite part, though, is Hermione's hair. I've always loved Emma Watson/Hermione's hair in the movies and Funko did a great job modeling it onto the figure. The sides and back are super wavy, and the bangs have indentations for the strands of hair. The paint job was pretty good, except for two things: the bottom of her robes on her wand arm have a tiny trimming of gray while the other side has a lot of gray, and the very end of her wand was painted the same color as her hand. Other than that, I thought the paint was done pretty well. The POP! figures are mostly statues except for the fact that the head rotates in a full, 360 degree circle. I would definitely recommend this Hermione, People! I love mine!!



No comments:

Post a Comment